EOSIO smart contract platform eliminates transaction fees and also executes millions of transactions per second.
EOSIO is a suite of tools that enable a highly scalable and relatable platform for application development. Understanding the more technical architecture of EOSIO enables informed decisions on application architecture. Learners will learn to recognizing the features and limits of EOS tools that provides a development framework.
The Developer Environment Setup provides you one of two paths: command line (cleos) and graphical interface (EOS Studio).
Covered topics include:
- Smart Contract Development
- EOS DApp Development
What you will learn
The online instructor-led sessions will provide you the information you need to connect applications to an EOSIO blockchain.
Courses in this Certificate Program
- 20 Total Hours
- OnDemand: 0 Hours
- LIVE Instructor: 20 Hours
- Tuition: $1,195
|Courses in this Program||Hours||Delivery Method|
|Student Orientation||1 Hours||Live Online Instructor Led|
|EOS.IO DEVELOPER - LIVE||15 Hours||LIVE Instructor Led Onlne|
|Live Instructor AMA - Weekly||5 Hours||LIVE Instructor Led Onlne|
RSVP for Info Session
Crpyot Program Objectives
Upon successful completion of this intensive program, participants will be able to:
Create accounts of the EOS Test network
Build an EOSIO developer environment
Work with EOS wallets
Build, deploy, and maintain EOSIO Smart Contracts
Execute EOSIO Smart Contracts
Develop, deploy and maintain EOSIO user applications distributed applications (DApps)
Certificate of Completion
BCA Credentical – EOS.IO Developer
Developers who wish to learn how to interact with an EOSIO blockchain from their applications.
Sample Course Content
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Course Summary
- Blockchain Applications
Module 2: Building on EOSIO
- The Application We’re Building
- The Tools We’re Using
Module 3: Running EOSIO locally
- Using cleos to run and interact with nodeos
- Using EOS Studio to manage nodeos locally
- Compiling, deploying, and testing the smart contract
Module 4: Reading the ABI
- Reading and understanding the EOS.IO application binary interface (ABI).
- Using the ABI in development.
Module 5: Connecting Your App to EOSIO using the UAL
LAB 5: Wrap the provide simple react app in a UAL Render with all of the UAL plugins. Test your application using Anchor wallet
Module 6: Multi-Index Tables
- ntro to Multi-Index Tables (from SC101)
- Using EOSJS to get_table_rows
- LAB 6: Add a display of the orders table from the local ordercontrct contract to your Order Entry app
Module 7: The EOSIO Testnet
- Introduction to testnets and the EOSIO Testnet
- Creating a testnet account
- Getting testnet resources
- LAB 7: Get your own testnet account, with resources. Post your “ordercontract” contract code to your own Testnet account and test it via cleos. Connect your application to the new contract.
Module 8: Potential Improvements
- Limitations of applications requiring wallets
- Short preview of AD201
This course prepares you for Application Developer 201.